Partner with a Reliable Personal Injury Lawyer Near Ventura County, CA and the Surrounding Areas
If you have been injured due to another’s negligence, consider calling a personal injury lawyer such as Brian K. O’Connor, Trial Attorney. Brian K. O’Connor, Esq., has been serving the Ventura County, CA area for decades. He has extensive trial experience, and isn’t afraid to take your case to court. He will fight on your behalf and provide you with reliable representation.
Receive Reliable Representation for Your Case
Brian K. O’Connor, Esq., can assist with the following case types:
- Slip and Fall: It is a property owner’s responsibility to take care of their building. If you slip, fall, and are injured due to another’s negligence, then a lawyer can assist with your case.
- Automobile Accidents: Car accidents can be devastating; a car accident attorney can help you fight for the compensation you’re due.
- Bike Accidents: While drivers should be paying attention to bicyclists, this isn’t always the case. If you were injured due to another’s negligence, call a personal injury lawyer like Brian K. O’Connor today.
- Dog Bites: Owners are liable for injuries caused by their pets. If you were injured, call a dog bite lawyer to represent you.
- Birth and Brain Injury: Brian K. O’Connor is an experienced attorney who can assist with your birth or brain injury case.
- Medical Malpractice: If a doctor’s negligence has caused you harm, contact a medical malpractice lawyer to represent your case.
- Elder Abuse: If a nursing home has not been taking proper care of a loved one, contact a qualified lawyer for assistance.
Contact a Qualified Lawyer Today
Trust Brian K. O’Connor, Trial Attorney to assist with your case. If you need help from a personal injury lawyer near Ventura County, CA, consider calling. Receive a free consultation now.
WHEN RESULTS MATTER, WE ARE WHO YOU CALL.
How can we help you?
If you’ve been injured call (805) 730-7766 to schedule a free consultation.
Our Awards and Membership
The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Brian K. O’Connor & Associates looks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Brian K. O’Connor & Associates.